Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Final Blog Post on blogger.com



 Dear Friends,

This is the final post you'll find from me on blogger.com and the final one you'll find in your e-mail box or RSS feeder from this host site.

If you've already migrated with me over to the new site, thank you very much. You'll stop receiving any duplicate e-mails of blog posts you may have gotten starting August 1, 2012.

All new posts will be only at the new site.  The new site feeds both to my Facebook page and my Twitter account @laraineherring.

If you'd like to continue receiving the blog posts in your e-mail box, please do the following:

Go to the site.

Click on the gray + follow button on the lower right corner.

Enter your e-mail address.

You'll receive a confirmation e-mail that you'll have to activate to start your new subscription.

If you'd like to subscribe through an RSS feeder, you'll see the RSS feed link in the upper right part of the website.

Whether you choose to continue to keep up with my writing and teaching or if we're parting ways, thank you for the time you've spent with me. I appreciate each of you.

Namaste,
Laraine

                                   

No comments: